Accomplished and visionary executive with 20+ years of success in leading services across diverse industries.
Proven success in managing high priority projects within and across multiple business units with extreme accuracy, organising and planning skills while meeting challenging deadlines. Committed to add value and exceed expectations through strategic business development plans, intuitive business judgement, and focus on continuous improvement and quality. Ability to direct people with business acumen in identifying opportunities for increasing revenue and efficiency. Adapt at optimising processes, improving internal structures, and promoting multi-skilled team competencies via inspirational leadership. Multi-lingual Proficiency in Italian, English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Highlights of Expertise
- Delivered consultancy services to both Italian and foreign business regarding business development, M&A, internationalisation strategy and management of national & international projects at Yellowknife & Partners Srl.
- Enabled the Greengear Global Ltd to manage all “global” aspects of the business, included but not limited to R&D, engineering, manufacturing, logistics, marketing, and distribution through a business model based on strategic partnerships for a focused and efficient “localisation” in each and every country.
- Formulated development plan for Greengear Italia Srl by collaborating with Italian commercial players and the most renowned reference models for low emission, environment friendly management of parks and gardens.
- Played an integral role as a president of ARCUS while managing about 80M investments.
- Served as a member of the Trenitalia Board to deal with the management of transport by rail of passengers and goods in Italy and Europe.
- Presented expert insights and recommended effective strategies being a board member of Fiera Milano International, the most important Fair organiser in Italy and one of the leaders in Europe.
- Acted as a First Counsellor of two Ministers and the Vice President of the Italian Parliament, while managing multimillion projects for the Government.
Yellowknife & Partners Srl, Milan, Italy
Planned, organised, and managed complex, large-scale projects, connecting and merging the needs of the commissioning bodies and the means of industrial and financial partners, from inception to completion.
SENIOR PARTNER (2015 to Present)
Held concurrent responsibility for temporary management and implementation of turnaround initiatives to drive profit gains. Tasked with developing acquisition and growth strategy. Led various major projects in all aspects of strategy, organisation, business development, temporary management and M&A at international level for clients of diverse sectors. Recently held Executive positions for some Yellowknife & Partners clients, such as President of the Strategic Board and Executive Vice President – International Business Development.
Sectors: business intelligence and analytics, big data and data management, physical security, cyber security, anti ransom-ware technologies, defence technologies, advanced technologies for simulation and training, public health, schools and hospitals turnkey projects, oil related and enhanced recovery services, alternative fuel and less polluting products, as well as art profiling advisory and management sectors.
- Managed the international relations with private and public partners, as well as with financial institutions in order to provide the resources needed for the projects execution.
- Enabled the company to carry out over 2.500 activities in 104 countries and more that 40 market sectors, becoming a reference for successful international projects.
- Enforced the company to gain 15 Partners in four continents in order to deal with local need by using very fast reacting working teams that combine local and global expertise.
Greengear Global Ltd (Cavagna Group)
Designed, organised, and managed a global business for a new green product line with global suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
DIRECTOR AND COO (2014 to 2016)
Directed global management of the business related to equipment powered by Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Allowed the company to integrate with the Cavagna Group for very promising results in terms of sales across several countries like UK, Ireland, Italy, Turkey, Denmark, Philippines, Singapore and Kenya.
- Introduced new and innovative product line, representing the true “green” alternative to the traditional equipment powered by gasoline, reducing the emissions up to 50% and the running costs up to 40%.
- Developed a strategic plan to indicate a rapid growth during the period 2016-2020 with the turnover exceeding 30M€, selling the products in over 30 countries through both the gas companies traditional Cavagna Group channel and more competitive channel of commercial distributors and direct sales.
Additional Experience as a Managing Director for Greengear Italia Srl (Cavagna Group), Strategic Business Development Director for Cavagna Group SpA, Managing Partner for Yellowknife & Partners Srl, First Counsellor to the Vice President for Italian Chamber of Deputies, the Minister of European Policies and the Minister of Culture of the Italian Government, Member of the Board for the Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario, President for Iard Foundation, Project Director for Teatro Lirico of Milan (I), Member of the Board for Fiera Milano International SpA and Trenitalia SpA (Italian Railways), President for DON GIL Textilhandel GmbH (Austria), Member of the Board for Fashion Network SpA, President for ARCUS SpA, Member of the Board for Villa Carlotta Foundation (Como), Partner and Managing Director for SINEURA SpA, Projects Director for Fede e Scienza Foundation, International Business Development Executive for Siemens Business Services Ltd.
Education & Credentials
Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Polytechnic of Milan
Affiliations or Memberships
- The Milan Nord Rotary Club
- The International Fellowship of Flying Rotarians
- The Carabinieri National Association
- The Società del Giardino (Milan)
Publication and Presentations
- Authored over fifty international publications dealing with managerial, scientific, and technical topics.
- Speaker in many public events, discussing matters related to change management (processes, technologies and human resources), international business development programmes and projects.